Key Activity Areas
CROP’s current Strategic Plan is structured along six key interrelated activity areas:
1. Developing a critical global poverty research network.
2. Fomenting and coordinating interdisciplinary South-South and South-North critical research.
3. Extending the global reach and impact of the CROP network, facilitating knowledge exchange.
4. Strengthening of poverty research capacities through educational activities.
5. Promoting dialogue with policy and decision makers, opinion shapers and civil Society.
6. Developing an effective outreach and information strategy.
Activities are normally organized in cooperation with network members and thematic working groups. CROP’s strategy aims at the formation of new thematic groups to decentralize activities and at the same time, encourage the creation of nuclear sources for new and diverse knowledge on poverty.