The first CROP Fellows were appointed for the period 2010-2014. The CROP Secretariat is now issuing an open call for 15 fellows for a new term 2014-2018.
November 19-21, 2014 / Athens, Greece
Organized by CROP, the Institute of Labour, and Democritus University of Thrace
February 9-11, 2015 / Cape Town, South Africa
Workshop organised by CROP, Southern African-Nordic Centre (SANORD), UiB Global (UiB) and School of Government (University of Western Cape).
Poverty Research Resources
- NEW BOOK: Growing Up in Poverty: Findings from Young Lives
- NEW BOOK: Trade Policies, Household Welfare and Poverty Alleviation
- 2.2 billion people are poor or near-poor, warns Human Development Report 2014
- Brazil Public Opinion Monitor: Causes of Poverty Survey Results
- Poverty, Inequality and Employment in Chile
- Marginality: Addressing the Nexus of Poverty, Exclusion and Ecology
- Curbing Illicit Financial Flows: The Post-2015 Agenda and International Human rights
- Correlates and likely causes for the decline in poverty in Nepal
- Call for Papers: UNU-WIDER Development Conference 2014
- World Without Poverty: Knowledge sharing platform