Sept 2, 2014 (14-16.00 hs.) / Itaipu Technological Park, Iguazu Falls, Brazil
Public event at XXXVIIth Brazilian Congress of Communication Sciences - Intercom 2014.
February 9-11, 2015 / Cape Town, South Africa
Workshop organised by CROP, Southern African-Nordic Centre (SANORD), UiB Global (UiB) and School of Government (University of Western Cape).
Deadline: August 31, 2014
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014.
Poverty Research Resources
- Trade policies, household welfare and poverty alleviation
- 2.2 billion people are poor or near-poor, warns Human Development Report 2014
- Brazil Public Opinion Monitor: Causes of Poverty Survey Results
- Poverty, Inequality and Employment in Chile
- Marginality: Addressing the Nexus of Poverty, Exclusion and Ecology
- Curbing Illicit Financial Flows: The Post-2015 Agenda and International Human rights
- Correlates and likely causes for the decline in poverty in Nepal
- Call for Papers: UNU-WIDER Development Conference 2014
- World Without Poverty: Knowledge sharing platform
- New UNHCR report: Children on the Run