November 28-29, 2013 / Oslo, Norway
CROP will co-organize the panel at the annual NOLAN conference 2013 - "Latin America: Challenging Frotiers"
December 1-5, 2013 / Lilongwe, Malawi
Towards the end of the Millennium Development Goals Era: What contribution have our universities made?
February 19-21, 2014 / Mexico DF, Mexico
Organized by CROP, in collaboration with Equity for Children/ Equidad para la Infancia, FLACSO (Mexico), IIJ-UNAM. Deadline for submission of abstracts: October 7th, 2013.
Poverty Research Resources
- Localizing Globalization: Gendered Transformations of Work in Developing Economies
- Webinar: Is Bolsa Familia's new benefit structure better designed to tackle extreme poverty in Brazil?
- UNRISD Internship: Social Policies for Inclusive Development
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- Revisiting the Meaning of Development: A Multidimensional Taxonomy of Developing Countries
- Multiple borrowing in the Sri Lankan microfinance sector
- Urban Space and Poverty in Maputo, Mozambique
- Living in Low-income Urban Settlements in an Era of Climate Change
- Measuring Multidimensional Poverty: Insights from Around the World
- The Future of Global Poverty