May 13-15, 2013 / University of Bergen, Norway
Organized by the Department of Health Promotion and Development (HEMIL), UiB Global, and CROP.
May 6, 2013, 12-14, / University of Bergen
Open lecture with CROP Fellow Professor Maria Petmesidou: What is the status and impact of the financial crisis on the welfare states in Greece and other countries in South Europe?
March 26-27, 2013 / Quito, Ecuador
CROP, jointly with the ISSC, IHDP and Andean University Simon Bolivar, is organizing two public panels, taking place within the framework of the WSS Seminar "Sustainable Urbanization: Innovative approaches to understanding urbanization in the 21st century".
Poverty Research Resources
- Information resources for Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
- Call for papers: Living in Low-income Urban Settlements in an Era of Climate Change
- worldpoverty@manchester: The global food crisis and welfare’
- The South Centre welcomes the decision by the Supreme Court of India on the Novartis Patent Case
- HDR 2013: The Rise of the South - Human Progress in a Diverse World
- OPHI Summer School on Multidimensional Poverty Analysis
- ODI Research Report: Growth, employment and poverty in Africa
- Evaluating antipoverty transfer programmes in Latin America and sub-Saharan Africa: Better policies? Better politics?
- Global Poverty Reduction: The Last 20 Years and the Next 20 Years
- Urban Poverty in the Global South: Scale and Nature