November 19-21, 2014 / Athens, Greece
Organized by CROP, the Institute of Labour, and Democritus University of Thrace
May 21-24, 2014 / Chicago, USA
Session co-organized by CROP at the XXXII International Congress of the Latin American Studies Association (LASA2014).
February 19-21, 2014 / Mexico DF, Mexico
Organized by CROP, in collaboration with Equity for Children/ Equidad para la Infancia, FLACSO (Mexico), IIJ-UNAM. Deadline for submission of abstracts: October 7th, 2013.
Poverty Research Resources
- Eldis: Creating a one-stop-shop for global nutrition data
- UNRISD Young Scholars Think Piece Series
- The Relationship of Household Monetary Poverty and Multidimensional Child Deprivation
- Call for papers: 50 Years of Development in Sub-Saharan Africa - The Experience of Tanzania
- Investing in Children: In Search for Innovative Solutions to Improve Children’s Well-Being
- UNICEF: The State of the World’s Children in Numbers
- Open Position: Professor in Rural Development in the Global South
- Localizing Globalization: Gendered Transformations of Work in Developing Economies
- Webinar: Is Bolsa Familia's new benefit structure better designed to tackle extreme poverty in Brazil?
- UNRISD Internship: Social Policies for Inclusive Development